Unemployed Vacation Part 2: Park City Reunion



Like I previously mentioned, sometimes I take unemployment vacations. Well I went on one just last week! That's right; I quit my job and from here on out will FOLLOW MY DREAMS! Lucky me, this particular unemployment vacation doubled as a family reunion. My two sisters, their buck wild kids, and I all reunited with my parent's in Park City. We visited every single kid-friendly site available in the Valley. OK maybe it was just the Museum of Curiosity and Hogle Zoo.

One of the evenings all the adult ladies visited my absolute FAVORITE restaurant, Goldener Hirsch in celebration of my parents finally selling their Washington house. They have the most delectable swiss-influenced food complete with fondue and all the lickin's. Believe me when I say I indulged that evening. If you're ever in the area, get "The Campfire" dessert. It's basically as magical as Disneyland.

Of all the activities we did on that brief vacation, my absolute favorite part was playing music for the kiddos. Love their energy for music and movement. They're the best mangily bunch'a rascals I know!


THANKSGIVING POINT DAY








ZOO DAY


































GOLDENER HIRSCH FONDUE NIGHT



FUN AT HOME




No comments:

Post a Comment